Wednesday 27 May 2009

300 challenge with 16kg KB

Will have to watch I do not over cook things. I have my mind on the Prestwold 10k at the end of June but before then I have a week in Menorca coming up. In true holiday fashion I ramp up the Kettlebell work to get a more honed and toned body around the pool. So tonight it was the Steve Maxwell 300 challenge workout with a 16kg KB. 4800kg workload in less than 1/2 an hour. Probably should not have done it as carrying a slight cold at the moment. Never mind. Had quite a few rests tonight. Overall pleased cam in under 30 mins but target is more like 20.

On a purley vain basis. I noticed last year when I arrived in Zante my body compostion improved the first few days as it had the chance to repair and rebuild itself after some heavy work before arriving. Will look to repeat in the build up to Menorca.

No comments:

Post a Comment